- Look for the notice saying “Action Required” in a yellow envelope from HHSC and respond quickly when you get it.
- Update your information as soon as possible, especially if your contact information has changed. You can do this by logging into your account at YourTexasBenefits.com or through the Your Texas Benefits mobile app.
- If you don’t have an account, you can create one on the website or mobile app. Or you can call 2-1-1 and choose option 2 to update your information.
In the event you are no longer eligible for Medicaid, we are here to help you. Contact the Eligibility Center at 817-702-1001 for assistance.
JPS Health Network offers financial assistance with our JPS Connection Program. Uninsured patients that do not qualify for JPS Connection will get a self-pay discount of at least of 40% off the bill.
How Do I Get Financial Assistance?
To get financial assistance, you will need to complete a JPS Connection application and submit it... You can request financial assistance during your hospital stay, office visit, or up to 90 days after you visit.
How Can I apply for Financial Assistance?
You can obtain a free copy of the application and the Financial Assistance Policy from any of the sources below:
- Online: Download or submit an application from JPS Health Network website at https://jpshealthnet.org/financial-resources/jps-connection
- Mail: Request an application by calling 817-702-1001 between the hours of 8 a.m. and 5 p.m.
- In Person: Financial assistance forms and applications are available at 1325 S. Main St. Fort Worth, TX 76104 or any Eligibility location, registration/admission area, and also in the Emergency Department. We can translate forms into other languages.
If you apply for JPS financial assistance (JPS Connection) you will be responsible for providing the following information.
- Proof of address
- Proof of income
- Proof of ID
- Other documents may be required
Proof of income may include check stubs, bank statements, income tax returns, and other sources.
Emergency and Medically Necessary Care
Patients that qualify for financial assistance will not be charged more for emergency or other medically necessary care. To determine the amount we owe we use the look-back method and find out an average of amounts paid by insurance companies on behalf of patients in prior years.